As most of you know, the Booster Club’s primary sources of income are club dues and the sale of sponsorships. Unlike some other schools and sports, Lakeside Softball does not charge a “participation fee”, nor does it typically require players to have multiple fundraisers throughout the year or sell fruit, candy, or other items. Because of this, it is vitally important that all players participate.
Each player is expected to be responsible for raising at least $350 in sponsorships and donations. As an added incentive, any player who raises $600 or more (in any combination of sponsorship types) will have their family's booster club dues waived for the year.
**NEW FOR 2015** - The player with the highest total dollar amount in sponsorships for 2015 will receive a $50 gift card to the business of their choosing!
For those of you who were unable to attend the May 18th booster club meeting, I've attached the 2015 "packet" of fundraising documents, along with direct links to them on the Lakeside Softball website. Please take the time to print and review them, as they contain important information:
- Fundraising Information - summary of LHS Softball Booster Club's fundraising mission
- *NEW* Fundraising Frequently Asked Questions - tips & answers to common questions asked by both players and sponsors
- Sponsorship Form - information and signup form for sponsors and donors
- *NEW* Sponsor Assignments by Player - returning sponsor assignments by player for potential renewal in 2015
- Booster Club Membership Form - to be completed and returned with payment of booster club dues
Your key dates and takeaways are:
- Let me know as soon as you have a new or returning sponsorship committed (even if the answer is a "no") so that I can update our list.
- Sponsorships are due on August 1, 2015, so that banners and programs can be printed by the first game.
- Booster club dues are due on August 7, 2015.
- If you or your potential sponsors have any questions, email them to me at email@example.com -OR- call/text me at (770) 377-8759.
3913 Briaridge Circle
Atlanta, GA 30340
I will be sending reminders and updates on our progress throughout the summer. In the meantime, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or problems. Thank you all for your support of Vikings softball!